Our patients come to us for many reasons, on the top of the list are:
- Referred from the pet’s regular veterinarian because evaluation by a specialist is needed to make a diagnosis and/or treatment plan.
- Services are available here that are not available at a regular veterinary office, such as root canal therapy, extensive extractions, or orthodontics.
- The patient has an illness that affects one of the major organs, such as heart disease, kidney problems, or liver issues.
- The patient’s family wants to prevent dental disease and learn home care techniques, such as tooth brushing.
- Anesthetic procedures can be performed quickly and thoroughly, minimizing the time the patient spends under anesthesia and minimizing the risk of complications or the need for additional anesthetic procedures.
- The patient’s owner would like to explore all options available or is looking for a second opinion before undergoing treatment.
When you bring your pet to a veterinary dental specialist, you can be assured that your pet is receiving the best possible dental care. As a boarded veterinary dentist, Dr. Matson utilizes advanced techniques and his extensive knowledge of dental health and pathology to provide safe, comfortable, and effective treatment to his patients.