Once your pet’s procedure is complete, we will contact you to arrange a discharge appointment time. During this process, we will go over:
- Summary of your pet’s procedure
- Home care for your pet following the procedure, including any specific changes or symptoms to watch for
- Instructions for any medication dispensed or prescribed
- Written instructions for caring for your pet during the recovery process
- Any follow-up care or appointments that are needed
Please plan to spend 10 – 20 minutes in our office to allow for ample time to answer any questions you may have.